среда, 26 ноября 2014 г.

Lamp Revamp


This little lamp was on the table in my hall. I swapped it around because the other lamp from my living room looked better on the sewing machine I had refurbished.


My living room is not red, so I needed to do something to keep my colours together.


lamp revamp, painted furniture, Little lamp




I had some twine and flecked yarn. I began wrapping and gluing. Oh yea this was my very first time EVER to use a glue gun. Ouch it sure does hurt when the hot glue sticks to your finger.
You can probably see from the mess on my counter that I was all in a knot trying to wrap and glue.


lamp revamp, painted furniture




I bought a tester pot of paint in the colour which suited my living room best. I wasn't too sure if it would take to the lampshade but it did. I gave it two coats of paint.


lamp revamp, painted furniture




Ta Da!!! Finished. I was very happy with it. It looks good in my living room.


lamp revamp, painted furniture





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11074005/lamp-revamp site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий