понедельник, 17 ноября 2014 г.

Easy CD Upcycle: Photo Coasters


I had a project: figure out a way to upcycle old CDs. I came up with a ton of ideas and created a few different items, but these photo coasters were by FAR my favorite. Using scrapbook paper, photos, felt, CDs, and mod podge, I was able to affordably make photo coasters that have withstood the test of time. We've had them since I made them in 2012 and they still look great.
Love DIY and upcycling projects? Make sure to check out DIY Danielle.com!


Supplies spread out.


easy cd upcycle photo coasters, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling




Adding mod podge to an old CD.


easy cd upcycle photo coasters, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling




Final product.
If you can't tell, our first had reflux/colic starting from day 1 at hospital so we don't have a lot of peaceful pictures of him! Poor guy! I've got to create some more of these with current photos... I think my kids are old enough to help with the project now!
For the full tutorial, check out: Upcycling CDs to Photo Coasters


easy cd upcycle photo coasters, crafts, decoupage, repurposing upcycling





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10984554/easy-cd-upcycle-photo-coasters site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий