среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Beading a Cow Skull Found in the Canyon

A friend from Cortez, Colorado, brought me a cow skull about a year ago, and asked me to bead it for her. I had never done anything like it, but got me interested in finding some skulls of my own...... I already collect deer antlers and love them.


I was recently walking in canyons not far from where we live in South West Colorado, and found 2 cow skulls laying on the ground. They both had bullet holes in them and were dusty and cobwebbed. I cleaned them up, painted them White with regular acrylic house paint....


beading a cow skull found in the canyon, crafts, Walking in the canyon


I keep mason jars full of old beads, jewelry, buttons, shells, coins, pebbles, etc., usually for mosaics. Then I got a tub of ACRYLPRO, Ceramic Tile Adhesive, which is ready-mixed and easy to work with a small spatula.


beading a cow skull found in the canyon, crafts


I selected a pattern in my head - after looking at other people's designs from the web and Pinterest - and stick the beads and shells straight onto the small area of adhesive that you have smeared onto the bone. Nothing else to it!


beading a cow skull found in the canyon, crafts, The Cow Skull beaded for Sherry


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/10951164/beading-a-cow-skull-found-in-the-canyon site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий